Old July 16th 03, 08:32 PM
W5DXP

TeeAye wrote:
The original question was *not* about co-phasing. It was about using
another whip as a replacement for the missing half of a dipole. The second
whip would be connected directly to the car body and become an extension of
the body.

Assuming one whip is pointing up, which way is the other whip pointing?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old July 17th 03, 03:15 AM
'Doc

Henry,
Don't waste your time, won't work as intended. Did
you really ask someone where to put/stick that other
half of the antenna??
'Doc
Old July 17th 03, 03:57 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:15:13 -0500, 'Doc sent into the
ether:

Henry,
Don't waste your time, won't work as intended. Did
you really ask someone where to put/stick that other
half of the antenna??
'Doc

Nice restraint on your part Doc :}
Dan, N9JBF