Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 17th 03, 08:11 PM
Roy Lewallen

When the "co-phased" CB whips were introduced into the market years ago,
I saw it for the master stroke it was -- a whole lot of CB'ers who in
the past would have bought only one antenna now bought two, effectively
doubling the revenue of the antenna manufacturers. A brilliant move. And
the placebo effect guarantees that the users will see superior results.
Makes everyone happy, manufacturers and users alike.

Sounds like we're on the nexus of another breakthrough.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL