RadioBanter

-   -   cushcraft R7000 CT-1 (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/661-cushcraft-r7000-ct-1-a.html)

Kevin Gunther October 27th 03 02:57 PM

cushcraft R7000 CT-1

I have the CT-1 trap for an R7000 by cushcraft. This is the 10/12 meter
trap
.. The aluminum tube is broken at the bottom. It is only about 2" long now.
The trap is still in good condx I would guess.

If anyone needs this trap, e-mail me direct and it is yours. I think $5
should cover shipping.

Kevin

tnx

first come etc..

Kevin Gunther October 27th 03 05:38 PM

"Kevin Gunther" wrote in message
t...
I have the CT-1 trap for an R7000 by cushcraft. This is the 10/12 meter
trap
. The aluminum tube is broken at the bottom. It is only about 2" long

now.
The trap is still in good condx I would guess.

If anyone needs this trap, e-mail me direct and it is yours. I think $5
should cover shipping.

Kevin

tnx

first come etc..

the trap is gone, thanks

Kevin

W1FWB

PieroIK2VTJ October 27th 03 06:23 PM

"Kevin Gunther" ha scritto nel messaggio
t...
I have the CT-1 trap for an R7000 by cushcraft. This is the 10/12 meter
trap
. The aluminum tube is broken at the bottom. It is only about 2" long

now.
The trap is still in good condx I would guess.

If anyone needs this trap, e-mail me direct and it is yours. I think $5
should cover shipping.

Open the trap, change the tube, close the trap and ask 15$ for it! :-)
(If only the tube is bent, the trap is still good.)
--

73 de IK2VTJ, Piero.
http://www.ardf.it