RadioBanter

-   -   Access rec.radio.amateur.antenna via the web (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/66539-access-rec-radio-amateur-antenna-via-web.html)

F.Y.I. March 11th 05 02:11 PM

Access rec.radio.amateur.antenna via the web

This is a monthly reminder that you can easily access
rec.radio.amateur.antenna via the web at
http://www.ugroups.com/Hobbies/viewforum.php?f=1 without a newsreader.
This message from www.ugroups.com is intended for those who might be interested in free web based access to the newsgroups. Please add to your kill file to avoid future inconvenience.

Reg Edwards March 11th 05 02:44 PM

Please add to your kill file to avoid future inconvenience.

======================

Why do you put me to the inconvenience of going to the kill file and all the
rest of the messing about? Clear off, you pest!

Clarence_A March 12th 05 04:08 PM

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message
Please add to your kill file to avoid future inconvenience.

Why do you put me to the inconvenience of going to the kill file

and all the
rest of the messing about? Clear off, you pest!

"Reg Edwards" added to KILLFILE!