RadioBanter

-   -   Down Tilt on Slot Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/66940-down-tilt-slot-antenna.html)

Tom Ring March 23rd 05 04:17 AM

Richard Fry wrote:
"Richard Fry" wrote

As for the effects of beam tilt, Figure 1 in paper #9 at
http://rfry.com gives a graphical representation and discussion of
what can be expected.

_______

Sorry, the * CORRECT * URL that should show above is http://rfry.org .
RF

It would be nice if you knew your own domain. ;)

Better if you actually pointed at the URL which has your answer to the
question instead of a list of things which don't have a title of "Figure
1 in paper #9"

tom
K0TAR

Richard Fry March 23rd 05 01:28 PM

Maybe I have a subconcious ".com envy?" The URL points to the entry page
leading to all the papers on the website. Paper 9 is easy to find in the
numbered list on the "Papers" page, and the others listed there might
interest some. That was my thinking, anyway.

RF