RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Manual for Racal RA6790GM Receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/688-fs-manual-racal-ra6790gm-receiver.html)

AL KA5JGV November 1st 03 01:44 PM

FS: Manual for Racal RA6790GM Receiver

I know this has nothing to do with antennas but I have seen posts here from
some that have this receiver. I'm not out to make a killer profit (as you
can see by the price) just providing a hard to find item for some.

For Sale:
Technical Manual TM RA6790/GM-3 for Racal HF Receiver type RA6790/GM-3 dated
December 1991. This is an original manual, not a photo copy. Manual is in
very good condition, no pages missing (that I am aware of) with occasional
pencil tic marks on some of the schematics. It's yours for $10US with free
shipping in US.

If interested contact me at:

ABurzynski at satx dot rr dot com

Al KA5JGV

Russ November 1st 03 04:49 PM

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 13:44:17 GMT, "AL KA5JGV"
wrote:

I know this has nothing to do with antennas but I have seen posts here from
some that have this receiver. I'm not out to make a killer profit (as you
can see by the price) just providing a hard to find item for some.

For Sale:
Technical Manual TM RA6790/GM-3 for Racal HF Receiver type RA6790/GM-3 dated
December 1991. This is an original manual, not a photo copy. Manual is in
very good condition, no pages missing (that I am aware of) with occasional
pencil tic marks on some of the schematics. It's yours for $10US with free
shipping in US.

If interested contact me at:

ABurzynski at satx dot rr dot com

Al KA5JGV

Geeze Al, that's nice. Now I want the receiver to go with the manual.

Russ - kf4wxd