RadioBanter

-   -   FA: My items on e-bay.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/72281-fa-my-items-e-bay.html)

me June 5th 05 07:52 PM

FA: My items on e-bay....

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e&userid=k8cpa

Paypal welcomed and prefered....

73 de Chuck - K8CPA

george June 5th 05 11:56 PM

Reported to Ebay for spamming usenet.

No antenna on ebay FA for k8cpa.

geo

me wrote:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e&userid=k8cpa

Paypal welcomed and prefered....

73 de Chuck - K8CPA

John Smith June 5th 05 11:59 PM

ohh no, ebay is going to start policing and protecting usenet now...
what is the world coming to--I thought they would just have their hands
full just attempting to hold auctions...

John

Alex June 8th 05 03:25 PM

Part of Ebay rules for membership is not to SPAM usenet !

Now if the guy was auction/buy it now cushcraft ma5v,
then his post is valid.

Sice he has no antenna in his fa/fs/bin listings, he is
not following the ebay t & c he agreed to as a member.