Old November 9th 03, 06:26 PM
Bill

Default FS: Five YO-YO-VEE prototypes...

Greetings:

I've got 5 YO-YO-VEE prototypes I'd like to sell at discount. I
wouldn't feel right selling them as new, because we did take them out
in the field and test them. So even though they look new, technically
they are used.

Some of you might be asking; "What the Sam Hill is a YO-YO-VEE?" If
you're familiar with the Yo-Yo-Tenna Deluxe being featured in
Worldradio magazine, or on banner ads at QTH.com and Eham.com, we've
taken THAT antenna and placed a Budwig center insulator in the middle
to make Inverted Vee operation a lot easier. (Easy mental picture to
make since we don't yet have a "real" photo available. B&W AND color
photos of the "Deluxe" also available at our website.)

Our retail on this will be $39.95 plus $7.95 shipping when available
after the holidays. I'm selling these VERY SLIGHTLY "used" prototypes
for $29.95 each plus HALF the shipping: $3.97

You're more than welcome to call me or even use our secure online form
at our website. BE SURE to mention YO-YO-VEE prototype for the
product description.

Again, I've only got five of these. We had six, but gave one away at
our local club meeting for a door prize. So first e-mails get them!

73, Bill - WA8MEA - DWM Communications
Phone -- 1.517.563.2613
e-mail --
website --