RadioBanter

-   -   T-wave technology (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/74407-t-wave-technology.html)

Tom Ring July 12th 05 01:04 AM

T-wave technology

This group has vast experience, so I was wondering what any of you have
worked on, or just plain know about, the so called T-wave range of
frequencies. Which would be roughly 100GHz to 10THz.

And if you have worked on it, what can you tell us about it? It seems
to have some interesting potential, similar to XRay in some ways, but
also sensitive to chemical properties.

tom
K0TAR

Hal Rosser July 14th 05 05:21 AM

Your interest in that frequency range indicates you may have researched it
at least a little. Why don't you go first, and tell us about it. The
sensitivity to chemicals sounds like an interesting place to begin.

. ..