RadioBanter

-   -   Eznec magnetic loop (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/77608-eznec-magnetic-loop.html)

Dobar Dabar September 3rd 05 05:33 PM

Eznec magnetic loop

Has anyone Eznec description file for magnetic loop antenna?
Please send it to my mail (remove BEZSPAMA from e-mail address).
I want to simulate this antenna in Eznec software to see 3D pattern. For
dipole it is simple but magnetic loop has two loops and capacitor.
Please help. I checked on google and all people talks that they made
simulation for this antenna but how they have done it I don't know.
I made two loops in Eznec software and I placed source on small loop and
load (capacitor?) on big loop. I can't achieve low SWR. I get some pattern
but I think that I missed something.
In real life I made this antenna and she works very good with low SWR :-)
73 de 9A4MN
Nenad Mihajlovic