RadioBanter

-   -   WTT Bearcat 155XL desktop scanner/FOR Broken Winchester 94 Rifle (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/77745-wtt-bearcat-155xl-desktop-scanner-broken-winchester-94-rifle.html)

Mike Kulyk September 6th 05 01:38 AM

WTT Bearcat 155XL desktop scanner/FOR Broken Winchester 94 Rifle

I have a good working Bearcat 16 channel scanner. I have it working on 2
meter and 440 mhz. Great for office or to listen to fire calls ETC..

I am looking for a BROKEN,,, RATTY MESSED up Winchester Lever gun. Model 94
would be great.. PARTS gun.. I am looking for a winter project..

Mike WB2GLW

Ham op September 6th 05 12:24 PM

Mike Kulyk wrote:
I have a good working Bearcat 16 channel scanner. I have it working on 2
meter and 440 mhz. Great for office or to listen to fire calls ETC..

I am looking for a BROKEN,,, RATTY MESSED up Winchester Lever gun. Model 94
would be great.. PARTS gun.. I am looking for a winter project..

Mike WB2GLW

Why look on r.r.a.a for a GUN??

Dave September 6th 05 01:22 PM

"Ham op" wrote in message
Mike Kulyk wrote:
I have a good working Bearcat 16 channel scanner. I have it working on 2
meter and 440 mhz. Great for office or to listen to fire calls ETC..

I am looking for a BROKEN,,, RATTY MESSED up Winchester Lever gun. Model
94
would be great.. PARTS gun.. I am looking for a winter project..

Mike WB2GLW

Why look on r.r.a.a for a GUN??

he's not looking for a gun, he's looking to get rid of a scanner.

Allodoxaphobia September 6th 05 03:19 PM

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:22:01 -0000, Dave wrote:
"Ham op" wrote:
Mike Kulyk wrote:
I have a good working Bearcat 16 channel scanner. I have it working on 2
meter and 440 mhz. Great for office or to listen to fire calls ETC..

I am looking for a BROKEN,,, RATTY MESSED up Winchester Lever gun. Model
94 would be great.. PARTS gun.. I am looking for a winter project..

Why look on r.r.a.a for a GUN??

he's not looking for a gun, he's looking to get rid of a scanner.

And what better place to multi-post than in an antenna ng.