RadioBanter

-   -   Data sheet for MTSD-V1 Stepper Motor Driver Board (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/79374-data-sheet-mtsd-v1-stepper-motor-driver-board.html)

John N9JG October 12th 05 08:40 PM

Data sheet for MTSD-V1 Stepper Motor Driver Board

I am in the process of designing a remotely tuned capacitor for a loop
antenna. I have just received from Digi-Key a Modern Technology MTSD-V1
Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver Board. Unfortunately, the packing box did not
contain a data sheet describing how to use the board. Digi-Key's catalog
lists the board's capabilities but does not give information on how to
connect to the board. A Google on the board did not give me any links to a
data sheet for the board.

Has anyone ever used this board, and would you be able to copy the data
sheet and send it to me? You can contact me at (remove
the two 'x' letters from the domain name).

John N9JG October 12th 05 08:50 PM

I am happy to report that Digi-Key customer service promptly emailed me a
7-page PDF file of the data sheet. My hat is off to Digi-Key and its
excellent customer service.
-- John, N9JG