RadioBanter

-   -   2.4 gHz transmitter (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/80294-2-4-ghz-transmitter.html)

oldcrow October 21st 05 06:26 AM

2.4 gHz transmitter

Hi:

Can anyone put me on as to where I may purchase a small 2.4 gHz
transmitter for sending video from about 1/2 mile.

Bob

Ian Wade October 22nd 05 09:40 AM

2.4 gHz transmitter

In message . com,
oldcrow writes
Hi:

Can anyone put me on as to where I may purchase a small 2.4 gHz
transmitter for sending video from about 1/2 mile.

Bob

http://www.mobicomm.net
Tel: +31 70 397 49 81

http://stores.ebay.com/MobiComm

--
73
Ian, G3NRW

Mr. Man with the Master Plan October 29th 05 06:11 PM

2.4 gHz transmitter

radioshack

and put it up really really high!!!

-MMWTMP