RadioBanter

-   -   Need antenna article from Ham Radio Mag - Oct 1968 (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/81113-need-antenna-article-ham-radio-mag-oct-1968-a.html)

Caveat Lector November 1st 05 10:02 PM

Need antenna article from Ham Radio Mag - Oct 1968

Am posting this for a local ham - W6HPH, Fred

Do not e-mail me or respond here please -- e-mail Fred direct at
Brown Fred

Fred asked:
"Do you know anyone who has back issues of Ham Radio ?

I promised FP5BU a copy of my antenna article which
was in Ham Radio for October 1968 and reprinted in Ham
Radio Horizons for May 1978 and I don't have a copy of
either one. I just want to make a copy of my article
to send to him."

73,
Fred, W6HPH

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Caveat Lector November 2nd 05 03:09 AM

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message

Am posting this for a local ham - W6HPH, Fred

Do not e-mail me or respond here please -- e-mail Fred direct at
Brown Fred

Fred asked:
"Do you know anyone who has back issues of Ham Radio ?

I promised FP5BU a copy of my antenna article which
was in Ham Radio for October 1968 and reprinted in Ham
Radio Horizons for May 1978 and I don't have a copy of
either one. I just want to make a copy of my article
to send to him."

73,
Fred, W6HPH

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Golly within hours of this post someone came forward with the article -- wow

Thanks folks

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !