RadioBanter

-   -   Need Info on Roelof Bakker [PA0RDT] "Mini-Whip" Active Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/82009-need-info-roelof-bakker-%5Bpa0rdt%5D-mini-whip-active-antenna.html)

RHF November 15th 05 04:15 AM

Need Info on Roelof Bakker [PA0RDT] "Mini-Whip" Active Antenna

Steve Muldoon [N8KOM]

Roelof Bakker's "PA0RDT Mini-Whip".
http://beaconworld.org.uk/images1/al...iwhiplarge.jpg

I have also added a new antenna recently, the amazing
little "mini-whip" designed and developed by fellow
Dutch NDB Enthusiast Roelof Bakker, PA0RDT.

This small 'active whip' is not much longer than my pen,
and works very well from its perch at the top of my bird
feeding station in my back garden.

If space is a problem at your QTH, or you are planning
some outdoor operating in the near future, one of these
impressive little devices might be just what you are
looking for.

NOTE - There seems to be few references to the PA0RDT
"Mini-Whip" Active Antenna.

~ RHF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/

= = = In ,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...a/message/6525
= = = "Steve Muldoon" n8kom@w... wrote:

Greetings All -

Can anyone provide, or direct me to design information
or reference material for the Roelof Bakker PA0RDT
"Mini-Whip" Active antenna?

Saw a reference to this Antenna on the BeaconWorld website.

http://beaconworld.org.uk/beaconrx.htm

Thanks - Steve N8KOM

johan aeq November 15th 05 11:00 PM

Need Info on Roelof Bakker [PA0RDT] "Mini-Whip" Active Antenna

Hello,
Roel lives in The Netherlands in Middelburg.
His emailadres is @amsat.org.
I suggest you should email him.
If you like i can give you his telephonenumber or addres....
Greetings Johan PE1AEQ

"RHF" schreef in bericht
ups.com...

= = = "Steve Muldoon" n8kom@w... wrote:

Greetings All -

Can anyone provide, or direct me to design information
or reference material for the Roelof Bakker PA0RDT
"Mini-Whip" Active antenna?

Saw a reference to this Antenna on the BeaconWorld website.

http://beaconworld.org.uk/beaconrx.htm

Thanks - Steve N8KOM
.
.
. .
.

RHF November 16th 05 10:16 AM

Need Info on Roelof Bakker [PA0RDT] "Mini-Whip" Active Antenna

Johan Aeg - Thank You for the Offer ~ RHF

I now have Roelof Bakker's eMail Address and have sent him
an eMail with some Questions about the PA0RDT "Mini-Whip"
Active Antenna.
http://beaconworld.org.uk/images1/al...iwhiplarge.jpg