RadioBanter

-   -   CC&R BILL HAS BEEN REINTRODUCED INTO CONGRESS - Write ur CONGRESSPERSON NOW (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/82153-cc-r-bill-has-been-reintroduced-into-congress-write-ur-congressperson-now.html)

Caveat Lector November 17th 05 11:32 PM

CC&R BILL HAS BEEN REINTRODUCED INTO CONGRESS - Write ur CONGRESSPERSON NOW

ATTENTION ALL AMATEUR RADIO OPERATORS

DO SOMETHING NOW

A CC&R BILL HAS BEEN REINTRODUCED INTO CONGRESS

WRITE YOUR CONGRESSPERSON

SEE SAMPLES AND TEXT OF THE BILL AT URL:

http://www.arrl.org/govrelations/hr3876/

OR CLICK BELOW

HR 3876, The Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Consistency Act of 2005

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Tim Wescott November 17th 05 11:50 PM

Caveat Lector wrote:

ATTENTION ALL AMATEUR RADIO OPERATORS

DO SOMETHING NOW

A CC&R BILL HAS BEEN REINTRODUCED INTO CONGRESS

WRITE YOUR CONGRESSPERSON

SEE SAMPLES AND TEXT OF THE BILL AT URL:

http://www.arrl.org/govrelations/hr3876/

OR CLICK BELOW

HR 3876, The Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Consistency Act of 2005

An obvious fake! Who would believe our congress passing a bill with
only two pages? Bet it has more when it finally gets through.

Sounds good, though.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Gerald November 18th 05 01:32 PM

CC&R BILL HAS BEEN REINTRODUCED INTO CONGRESS - Write ur CONGRESSPERSON NOW

It is legit --- check http://thomas.loc.gov/ and key the bill number in the
query box. This is the library of congress site.