RadioBanter

-   -   Rohn-Loc Climbing Safety System (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/84440-rohn-loc-climbing-safety-system.html)

[email protected] December 17th 05 06:01 AM

Rohn-Loc Climbing Safety System

A friend is giving me a Rohn-Loc tower climbing safety cable system.
It's a 3/8-inch cable that is suspended from the top of the tower to
the bottom. It's kept about 6 inches from the tower face and held under
tension. The climber has a "Safety clamp" attached from his climbing
belt to the cable. The generic name for this is a cable grip.

I need the "Safety clamp" (cable grip) to complete the system. Does
anyone know where to get one of these? I just need the grip, not a
complete belt. If you have one of these set up on your tower I'd like
to know if you like it.

- Jeff - KA9S

Mike M. December 19th 05 06:27 AM

Rohn-Loc Climbing Safety System

On 16 Dec 2005 22:01:40 -0800, wrotF:

A friend is giving me a Rohn-Loc tower climbing safety cable system.
It's a 3/8-inch cable that is suspended from the top of the tower to
the bottom. It's kept about 6 inches from the tower face and held under
tension. The climber has a "Safety clamp" attached from his climbing
belt to the cable. The generic name for this is a cable grip.

I need the "Safety clamp" (cable grip) to complete the system. Does
anyone know where to get one of these? I just need the grip, not a
complete belt. If you have one of these set up on your tower I'd like
to know if you like it.

- Jeff - KA9S

This might give you a lead.

http://www.millerfallprotection.com/miller/transcendor/transcendor.html