RadioBanter

-   -   About Benjamin Franklin and Lightning (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/86866-about-benjamin-franklin-lightning.html)

John Westerlage January 21st 06 12:59 PM

About Benjamin Franklin and Lightning

While researching lightning protection and grounding
in general I stumbled across the following:

http://www.physicstoday.org/vol-59/iss-1/p42.html

Benjamin Franklin's groundbreaking (pun fully intended)
work on the subject.

john, N5DWI

Amos Keag January 21st 06 01:03 PM

John Westerlage wrote:

While researching lightning protection and grounding
in general I stumbled across the following:

http://www.physicstoday.org/vol-59/iss-1/p42.html

Benjamin Franklin's groundbreaking (pun fully intended)
work on the subject.

john, N5DWI

The USA Mint is releasing two silver dollar collectables on Franklin;
one, as scientist, the other as statesman. The coins are available in
either Silver Proof or uncirculated condition.

Steve Silverwood February 14th 06 02:10 AM

About Benjamin Franklin and Lightning

In article ,
says...
While researching lightning protection and grounding
in general I stumbled across the following:

http://www.physicstoday.org/vol-59/iss-1/p42.html

Benjamin Franklin's groundbreaking (pun fully intended)
work on the subject.

john, N5DWI

The USA Mint is releasing two silver dollar collectables on Franklin;
one, as scientist, the other as statesman. The coins are available in
either Silver Proof or uncirculated condition.

Both of which will conduct electricity just fine, I bet! ;-)

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA