RadioBanter

-   -   Desperate for antenna clip art (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/869-desperate-antenna-clip-art.html)

Ken December 5th 03 02:42 AM

Desperate for antenna clip art

I desperately need some good black & white antenna clip art for a
serious plaque to be awarded next week.

The trophy vendors do not have any ham radio art. ARRL was no help.

Something like a 50 ft antenna with RF "bolts" emananting from the
top.

Ken
(to reply via email
remove "zz" from address)

Bob Miller December 5th 03 03:51 AM

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 02:42:45 GMT, Ken wrote:

I desperately need some good black & white antenna clip art for a
serious plaque to be awarded next week.

The trophy vendors do not have any ham radio art. ARRL was no help.

Something like a 50 ft antenna with RF "bolts" emananting from the
top.

Okay, so it's a little taller than 50 feet, but maybe you can make it
work:

http://www.reelclassics.com/Studios/RKO/rko.htm

Bob
k5qwg