RadioBanter

-   -   OT for Cecil or any other ex RRAPers (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/90116-ot-cecil-any-other-ex-rrapers.html)

an_old_friend March 7th 06 06:27 PM

OT for Cecil or any other ex RRAPers

years ago I remmebr somebody I think it was you cecil (but I have slpet
since then) said something about being to build or modtify some type of
CW kit for some other mode like RTTY etc, looking for the reference
care to help out?

Cecil Moore March 7th 06 07:27 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
years ago I remmebr somebody I think it was you cecil (but I have slpet
since then) said something about being to build or modtify some type of
CW kit for some other mode like RTTY etc, looking for the reference
care to help out?

It might have been me but I just don't remember, sorry.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

an_old_friend March 8th 06 05:00 PM

Cecil Moore wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
years ago I remmebr somebody I think it was you cecil (but I have slpet
since then) said something about being to build or modtify some type of
CW kit for some other mode like RTTY etc, looking for the reference
care to help out?

It might have been me but I just don't remember, sorry.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

well thanks for responding if you ha[en to remmber (after all I might
have just started your memory moving)

Cecil Moore March 8th 06 06:45 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
well thanks for responding if you ha[en to remmber (after all I might
have just started your memory moving)

:-) My memory moved out a few years ago. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Butch Magee March 9th 06 06:33 PM

Cecil Moore wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

well thanks for responding if you ha[en to remmber (after all I might
have just started your memory moving)

:-) My memory moved out a few years ago. :-)

Memory does move out on us, mine did years ago. You still have a hog
though Cecil, my wife won't let me have one!

Butch