RadioBanter

-   -   adapter help needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/91343-adapter-help-needed.html)

RB March 25th 06 09:07 PM

adapter help needed

Need some help from guys who've been around this kind of stuff for awhile.
I have a coax chassis fitting which takes a UG-536B/U plug. I need to get
some kind of adapter to go from UG-536B/U to BNC. Would appreciate
identification of what such a fitting would be called, and some sources
where I can get one.

If worst come to worst and there isn't any such animal, I may just change
out the chassis fitting to a std coax/PL-259 thing.

Allodoxaphobia March 25th 06 10:31 PM

adapter help needed

http://www.pasternack.com/Catalog/Pr...?View=ADAPTERS