RadioBanter

-   -   Mutual capacitance of an 8 conductor system (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/92722-mutual-capacitance-8-conductor-system.html)

Sriram April 13th 06 01:19 PM

Mutual capacitance of an 8 conductor system

Hi,

Is there a derivation for calculating mutual capacitance and mutual
inductance in an 8 conductor system? I did manage to find one for a 4
conductor system but unable to extend that to 8 conductors. Any
suggestions on books or papers for reference would be of great help.
Thanks in advance.

Sriram

Roy Lewallen April 14th 06 10:25 PM

Sriram wrote:
Hi,

Is there a derivation for calculating mutual capacitance and mutual
inductance in an 8 conductor system? I did manage to find one for a 4
conductor system but unable to extend that to 8 conductors. Any
suggestions on books or papers for reference would be of great help.
Thanks in advance.

_Fundamentals of Coupled Lines and Multiwire Antennas_ by Hidenari
Uchida, published by Sasaki Printing and Publishing Company, Ltd., 1967.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL