RadioBanter

-   -   HF broadcasting antennas (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/94724-hf-broadcasting-antennas.html)

sipa May 18th 06 02:47 PM

HF broadcasting antennas

Greeetings!

First please excuse me for my bad english.
Can anyone help me with link for page with details about calculating HF
broadcasting antennas.... (dimensions, input impedence, radiation pattern,
radiation impedance, max power,...)

Link for calculating program will do too.

I nead it for college

Thanx, Ante

--
PAZNJA! NEPRIJATELJ PRISLUSKUJE

Frank Dresser May 18th 06 08:58 PM

HF broadcasting antennas

"sipa" wrote in message
Greeetings!

First please excuse me for my bad english.
Can anyone help me with link for page with details about calculating HF
broadcasting antennas.... (dimensions, input impedence, radiation pattern,
radiation impedance, max power,...)

Link for calculating program will do too.

I nead it for college

Thanx, Ante

--
PAZNJA! NEPRIJATELJ PRISLUSKUJE

Check out:

http://www.cebik.com/radio.html

Frank Dresser

David May 18th 06 11:46 PM

HF broadcasting antennas

http://www.tcibr.com/NewFiles/hfbroadants.html

clifto May 20th 06 08:56 PM

HF broadcasting antennas

sipa wrote:
First please excuse me for my bad english.

1. Your English is far better than my Hungarian.
2. Your English is better than the English that is spoken or written by
many US college graduates.

--
Britney Spears' Guide to Semiconductor Physics
http://britneyspears.ac/lasers.htm

m II May 21st 06 05:25 AM

HF broadcasting antennas

clifto wrote:

sipa wrote:

First please excuse me for my bad english.

1. Your English is far better than my Hungarian.

Mindenkinek a Magyarja job mint az Angolod..

mihaly (Doing the Dance of Joy..) II

m II May 21st 06 05:27 AM

HF broadcasting antennas

m II wrote:
clifto wrote:

sipa wrote:

First please excuse me for my bad english.

1. Your English is far better than my Hungarian.

The poster's .sig was a Slavic language, not Hungarian.

mike

Mark Zenier May 21st 06 07:03 PM

HF broadcasting antennas

In article ,
clifto wrote:
sipa wrote:
First please excuse me for my bad english.

1. Your English is far better than my Hungarian.

I think .hr is Croatia.

Mark Zenier

m II May 22nd 06 04:50 AM

HF broadcasting antennas

Mark Zenier wrote:

I think .hr is Croatia.

Yes, I believe you are right.

http://www.dns.hr/kontakti.html

clifto May 23rd 06 06:10 PM

HF broadcasting antennas

m II wrote:
m II wrote:
clifto wrote:
1. Your English is far better than my Hungarian.

The poster's .sig was a Slavic language, not Hungarian.

I knee-jerk associated .hr with Hungary. Oops. Guess my Domainian is as
bad as my Hungarian.

m II May 24th 06 05:11 AM

HF broadcasting antennas

clifto wrote:

I knee-jerk associated .hr with Hungary. Oops. Guess my Domainian is as
bad as my Hungarian.

The Ace is Vulgarian...and he speaks it fluently.

mike