RadioBanter

-   -   antenna papers (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/97037-antenna-papers.html)

gravity June 22nd 06 09:08 AM

antenna papers

any good antenna theory sites? i have taken emag and difeqs, but i need
something that it is easy on the brane.

should i get the Kraus book?

TIA,

Gravity

Caveat Lector June 22nd 06 03:22 PM

antenna papers

Try URL:

http://ac6v.com/antprojects.htm#theory
--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

reenews.net...

Dave June 22nd 06 09:30 PM

antenna papers

gravity wrote:

any good antenna theory sites? i have taken emag and difeqs, but i need
something that it is easy on the brane.

should i get the Kraus book?

TIA,

Gravity

ANTENNAS, J. Kraus, McGraw-Hill 1950, is a great reference. If you passed 'emag
and difeqs' in college you should be comfortable with Kraus.

Now, I have a question: "If you passed 'emag and difeqs' why do you worry about
'easy on the brane[sic]' ? You have adequate 'brane' power.

gravity June 24th 06 04:22 AM

antenna papers

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..
gravity wrote:

any good antenna theory sites? i have taken emag and difeqs, but i need
something that it is easy on the brane.

should i get the Kraus book?

TIA,

Gravity

ANTENNAS, J. Kraus, McGraw-Hill 1950, is a great reference. If you passed

'emag
and difeqs' in college you should be comfortable with Kraus.

Now, I have a question: "If you passed 'emag and difeqs' why do you worry

about
'easy on the brane[sic]' ? You have adequate 'brane' power.

there's no reason to have so many quotation marks. using terms like
"engineering electromagnetics" and "ordinary differential equations" reeks
of pretension, imo.

Gravity

Dave June 24th 06 12:48 PM

antenna papers

gravity wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..

gravity wrote:

any good antenna theory sites? i have taken emag and difeqs, but i need
something that it is easy on the brane.

should i get the Kraus book?

TIA,

Gravity

ANTENNAS, J. Kraus, McGraw-Hill 1950, is a great reference. If you passed

'emag

and difeqs' in college you should be comfortable with Kraus.

Now, I have a question: "If you passed 'emag and difeqs' why do you worry

about

'easy on the brane[sic]' ? You have adequate 'brane' power.

there's no reason to have so many quotation marks. using terms like
"engineering electromagnetics" and "ordinary differential equations" reeks
of pretension, imo.

Gravity

When I am quoting anyone I put their words or phrases in quotations.

Don't you?

gravity June 24th 06 01:16 PM

antenna papers

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..

When I am quoting anyone I put their words or phrases in quotations.

Don't you?

given "snipping" by others, your method may be superior to mine.

Gravity