RadioBanter

-   -   FS Mosley TA53M Beam NIB/Trade for Hex Beam (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/100222-fs-mosley-ta53m-beam-nib-trade-hex-beam.html)

Charlie Hugg July 31st 06 12:20 AM

FS Mosley TA53M Beam NIB/Trade for Hex Beam

I have a brand new in the box Mosley TA53M 4 element, 5Band Beam for sale.
These beams currently sell for over $800. I will sell this one for $$590
plus shipping from 79602. This beam has neve been out of the boxes. It
includes all parts and the Instruction Manual. I will also trade it for a 5
Band Hex Beam, Model HX-5Bi. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX