Old August 21st 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Wanted: Collins Gain Overlay Panel

Wanted: Collins Gain Overlay Panel
Hi
Anyone have a a new or good shape 75-3C
overlay panel. Its the Gain overlay panel I need.
To the left of bandswitch.
Please send reply with price and condition.
Thanks very much.
Rich
Old August 21st 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Regret to inform but there is no overlay* for a specific function on the
S-Line equipment. There is only a single, laminated aluminum panel for
each major unit. I purchased a bundle of overlays years ago at Dayton
but they're long-gone now. You may have to accept the receiver's current
condition or perhaps do some artistic airbrush work to the gray area.
I've done it, albeit with some amount of trial-and-error. Regards
de K3HVG

* Unless someone has made some sort of after-market jobs???

wrote:
Wanted: Collins Gain Overlay Panel
Hi
Anyone have a a new or good shape 75-3C
overlay panel. Its the Gain overlay panel I need.
To the left of bandswitch.
Please send reply with price and condition.
Thanks very much.
Rich

WTB: Mic gain control pot for Collins 32S3 K9SQG Boatanchors 2 November 30th 04 04:30 AM
WTB: mic gain pot for Collins 32S3 transmitter K9SQG Boatanchors 0 November 29th 04 02:16 AM
Current in loading coil, EZNEC - helix Yuri Blanarovich Antenna 334 November 9th 04 05:45 PM
Antenna tuner Matthew&Wendy Antenna 68 August 10th 04 12:32 PM
Wanted...Hammarlund SP-600 On Off/RF Gain Knob..................................... rockin rob Boatanchors 0 December 14th 03 04:44 AM