RadioBanter

-   -   SWAN HF700S (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/106416-swan-hf700s.html)

Sonny Hood October 6th 06 01:27 PM

SWAN HF700S

FS - Swan HF700S SSB Transceiver. Last of the tube type Swan
transceivers. S/N XXX509. Untested, as-is condition, no microphone,
manual or power supply. $50 plus shipping from 23323.

EdT October 6th 06 05:59 PM

SWAN HF700S

Sonny Hood wrote:
FS - Swan HF700S SSB Transceiver. Last of the tube type Swan
transceivers. S/N XXX509. Untested, as-is condition, no microphone,
manual or power supply. $50 plus shipping from 23323.

Sonny, I will take it if all parts are there, it is not rusty, cabinet
is not bent, front panel lettering is intact, minimal front panel
scratching. Let me know condition with a bit better explanation and it
is sold!!!!

Tnx Ed KC4FD

Sonny Hood October 8th 06 04:12 PM

SWAN HF700S

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 08:27:58 -0400, Sonny Hood wrote:

FS - Swan HF700S SSB Transceiver. Last of the tube type Swan
transceivers. S/N XXX509. Untested, as-is condition, no microphone,
manual or power supply. $50 plus shipping from 23323.

UNIT IS SOLD