RadioBanter

-   -   CB amps & The Law (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/107147-cb-amps-law.html)

[email protected] October 16th 06 02:56 PM

CB amps & The Law

There are at least five CB amps for sale on eBay at this time..They are
listed as ham radio amps..They have rec preamps built in.have 11 meter
tank coils and the whole works..This is a Federal violation and should
be stopped NOW... last year ebay threatened to bar me because I listed
a" key making machine"..I found out That it comes under a federal law
too..So does "homemade whisky","counterfit money", "making book" so on
and so on..AND, CB AMPLIFIERS...Calling them "ham radio" does not
change the facts...THEY ARE ILLEGAL..period.. HS