Old November 23rd 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default FS: Viking I Transmitter

Here is a Viking I transmitter in very good condition. It has not been
used in many years.....I have not fired it up because the caps
probably have to been replaced and look original....All the parts are
intact and since it has not been fired up and I do not have the manual
it will be sold as a parts rig...I can send you digital shots if
needed...This will be a pickup only and will not ship....I'm located
in Lakeville, Ma. about 35 miles South of Boston...I will take $200
and would make a good restoreable project for the Winter.....I can be
reached at (508) 821-2993 or email....WZ1U Steve

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Shortwave 14 November 16th 04 09:55 PM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Swap 1 November 15th 04 10:21 PM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Scanner 0 November 15th 04 02:19 AM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Homebrew 0 November 15th 04 02:17 AM