RadioBanter

-   -   Knight Model KG-220 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/113536-knight-model-kg-220-a.html)

Bob Liesenfeld January 14th 07 04:58 AM

Knight Model KG-220

Hi gang,
Anyone have a schematic on the Knight Kit model KG-220 receiver? It is a
30-50MHz tunable FM tube type rig. Thanks!

Bob WB0POQ

Don Bowey January 14th 07 08:01 PM

Knight Model KG-220

On 1/13/07 8:58 PM, in article , "Bob
Liesenfeld" wrote:

Hi gang,
Anyone have a schematic on the Knight Kit model KG-220 receiver? It is a
30-50MHz tunable FM tube type rig. Thanks!

Bob WB0POQ

I have one, but will need to scan it, which I probably can't do for about a
week.

Also, a generous member of this board sent me the Manual for the VHF version
(KG-221). When I can I'll put both on BAMA with credits for where they were
obtained.

Don