RadioBanter

-   -   FS Near New Collins HF-380 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/114079-fs-near-new-collins-hf-380-a.html)

Charlie Hugg January 23rd 07 07:26 AM

FS Near New Collins HF-380

I have an exceptional HF-380. It is loaded with filters, NB, Speech
Processor, Keypad, and manual.
This one has very few hours on it. It belonged to Bell Helicopter Avionics
Dept in Ft Worth/Dallas branch. I know the fellow who convinced the
supervisor of the dept to order it.
The supervisor did not like it and it set on a shelf for most of its life.
It is Mint. Not a marke inside or out. Works perfectly except for an ALC
problem.Should be an easy fix. I wont $3500 for it. If your interested and
want to know more about it or talk to the retired Bell Helicopter employee
who knows its history. Let me know. I am selling off some of my prized
collection that I just dont use. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX, CCA3307
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake
Photo Galleries and my Hallicrafters
Virtual Museum at http://hug-a-bug.com