Old January 28th 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

"John Smith I" wrote in message
John Smith I wrote:
To Whom It May Concern:

Just so you have a complete picture of Paul W. Schleck, I took the
following from one of his posts in news.groups.proposals:
Now that just speaks volumes about this man, his caliber, his "ethical
standards", etc. Now, doesn't it?

Gawd! I feel sick ...

Warmest regards,
JS

Unbelievable, is there ANYONE here who believes Mr. Schlock... err, Mr.
Schleck would be "fair" and just to ALL? That he would consider
ANYTHING other than his own petty gripes and bitches? If so, step right
up here to defend the man, I am waiting ...

My gawd, the man is so crooked he makes my dogs hind legs look straight!

Regards,
JS

Schleck is all about self-aggrandizement. His posts are all about himself.
Read his posts, the few that he sends. Paul is convinced that he, and only
he, has true insight into Ham matters and that he, Paul Schleck, knows
better than us, the Great Unwashed.
Does the term, "Stuffed Shirt" come to mind?

Old January 28th 07, 07:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Wodger wrote:

Schleck is all about self-aggrandizement. His posts are all about himself.
Read his posts, the few that he sends. Paul is convinced that he, and only
he, has true insight into Ham matters and that he, Paul Schleck, knows
better than us, the Great Unwashed.
Does the term, "Stuffed Shirt" come to mind?

Wodger:

ABSOLUTELY! And, he is much, much more. That bit of his just took the
GREATEST LIAR I have ever known and made that liar look like nothing ...

Schleck is good alright, the man has brass b*lls the size of
basketballs, and his little trolling bunch of henchmen are
sickening--strange they ALL seem to have extra licenses, isn't it?

Course, he just "swore" to the committee that they would not be "unfair"
or "judgmental", what a GREAT FARCE!

Warmest regards,
JS
Old January 28th 07, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Wodger wrote:

[...]

As of this point in time you have no proof of that. Let us see what happens
first.

Dee, N8UZE

Old January 28th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Dee Flint wrote:

As of this point in time you have no proof of that. Let us see what happens
first.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

I live in California, we have rattlesnakes here. Due to the nature of
snakes, I don't have to "see what happens first", the snake is a snake
due to the nature of that snake--that snake cannot change his nature ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 28th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Dee Flint wrote:

As of this point in time you have no proof of that. Let us see what
happens first.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

I live in California, we have rattlesnakes here. Due to the nature of
snakes, I don't have to "see what happens first", the snake is a snake due
to the nature of that snake--that snake cannot change his nature ...

Regards,
JS

Sufficient data already exists on the poison content of rattlesnakes. In
addition, don't lump all snakes with rattlesnakes. The common garter snake
is quite harmless.

Dee, N8UZE

Old January 28th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Dee Flint wrote:

As of this point in time you have no proof of that. Let us see what
happens first.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

I live in California, we have rattlesnakes here. Due to the nature of
snakes, I don't have to "see what happens first", the snake is a snake
due to the nature of that snake--that snake cannot change his nature ...

Regards,
JS

Sufficient data already exists on the poison content of rattlesnakes. In
addition, don't lump all snakes with rattlesnakes. The common garter snake
is quite harmless.

Dee, N8UZE

In addition, the rattlesnake forms a useful role in keeping rodents and
other small vermin under control.

Sensible people leave them alone and make sure that the snakes don't come
into their immediate area.

Dee, N8UZE

Old January 28th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Dee Flint wrote:

In addition, the rattlesnake forms a useful role in keeping rodents and
other small vermin under control.

Sensible people leave them alone and make sure that the snakes don't come
into their immediate area.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

EXCELLENT advice!

I can see you are accustomed to dealing with such.

Warmest regards,
JS
Old January 28th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ed Ed is offline

"Dee Flint" wrote in message
. ..

Dee Flint wrote:

[...]

Yes, sensible people avoid rattlesnakes and have nothing to do with them.
That is why Paul's proposed moderated group will fall flat on its face
within six weeks of going on line. The man is a self-centered blowhard.

Old January 28th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Dee Flint wrote:

Sufficient data already exists on the poison content of rattlesnakes. In
addition, don't lump all snakes with rattlesnakes. The common garter snake
is quite harmless.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

I appreciate your sense of humor, you are a welcome and pleasant
addition to my morning cup of coffee. Sundays are always a bit boring
here, diversion is enjoyed

Warmest regards,
JS