RadioBanter

-   -   8 pin connector (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/114737-8-pin-connector.html)

Fred Cameron February 4th 07 01:01 AM

8 pin connector

I need a four pin to eight pin microphone adaptor

Does anyone have one to sell?

Thanks!

WA4PAV

jake February 4th 07 09:51 PM

8 pin connector

Make/model ????

search on ebay, good seller there
with adapters for all makes/models.

jake

w9gb February 5th 07 02:28 AM

8 pin connector

"Fred Cameron" wrote in message
I need a four pin to eight pin microphone adaptor

Does anyone have one to sell?

Thanks!

WA4PAV

Tower Electronics
http://www.pl259.com

Antonio Vernucci February 5th 07 06:35 PM

8 pin connector

I need a four pin to eight pin microphone adaptor

Does anyone have one to sell?

Thanks!

WA4PAV

What you are looking for is produced by Kenwood and bears the MJ-84 designator.

I am not sure whether it is a discontinued product, anyway you may search it on
Google and will surely get some hint on how to get one.

The Italian distributor HSP http://www.hsp.it/ apparently sells it at about 18
Euro (add 30% for dollars) but one should check whether they really have it on
stock.

73

Tony I0JX