RadioBanter

-   -   ar3500 ebay relist . Ebay took it off again (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/115576-ar3500-ebay-relist-ebay-took-off-again.html)

welcome to nightmare February 23rd 07 12:27 AM

ar3500 ebay relist . Ebay took it off again

I had to relist ebay took it off again. damn

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-METER-HAM-RAD...QQcmdZViewItem

Its me speedster2006 I had to change my Ebay name because ebay threaten
to ban me for good this time.
You know i sell alot of 10 meter radios for 11 meter use.

I put the Ebay name in my wifes name safire2007 for this auction

thanks Harold

Chuck Harris February 27th 07 06:51 PM

ar3500 ebay relist . Ebay took it off again

Or, maybe they keep canceling the auction because you are breaking the
law, and they don't want to be a party to it?