RadioBanter

-   -   please help (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/115934-please-help.html)

Reham38 March 1st 07 08:13 AM

please help

Hi there!
i was very happy to find ur group, because i have the wonderful
scooter Honda FES 250 Foresight model 1999
can u advice me how to find its workshop or owners manual?
please help me it is so important

thank u
Reham Yassen

Caveat Lector March 1st 07 02:48 PM

please help

"Reham38" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there!
i was very happy to find ur group, because i have the wonderful
scooter Honda FES 250 Foresight model 1999
can u advice me how to find its workshop or owners manual?
please help me it is so important

thank u
Reham Yassen

Use Google and do a search - several places sell the manual - about $25 or
so.

Here is one URL:
http://www.heeters.com/manuals.shtml

Good Luck
CL

johan PA5TIG March 1st 07 05:56 PM

please help

try this site,
i found everything of mij Honda ch250 scooter.
http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandit.com/

"Reham38" schreef in bericht