RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Cover and AC Power Cord for AN/USM 159A Frequency Mter (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/119569-fs-cover-ac-power-cord-usm-159a-frequency-mter.html)

Michael Crestohl May 23rd 07 07:21 PM

FS: Cover and AC Power Cord for AN/USM 159A Frequency Mter

Hi Gang:

I found this in the basement and don't need it because I don't have
this piece of equipment. I can't even recall how I came to have it.
If you have one of these freq meters (with the cool film strip
readout) missing the cover here's your chance to pick it up. It is in
very clean condition; paintwork is excellent with a couple of die-size
abrasions on the front. Rubber sealing gasket is excellent. The AC
line cord is also there but the plug is missing. I'm asking $10.00
plus postage for it; any takers? Please reply by e-mail.

Tnx es 73,

Michael, W1RC

w1rc*at*verizon-dot-com