RadioBanter

-   -   Heathkit SB-401 Power Cord (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/119619-heathkit-sb-401-power-cord.html)

Jim Barnard May 24th 07 10:11 PM

Heathkit SB-401 Power Cord

I am trying to restore an old Heathkit SB-401. Like so many of these old
sets, it is missing the power cord. Does anyone have one available?

Thanks,

Jim
KI4VGK

Scott Dorsey May 25th 07 02:49 AM

Heathkit SB-401 Power Cord

Jim Barnard wrote:
I am trying to restore an old Heathkit SB-401. Like so many of these old
sets, it is missing the power cord. Does anyone have one available?

What does it look like? Three prong oval cord? Volex makes those.
--scott

Bruce Billings May 25th 07 08:47 PM

Heathkit SB-401 Power Cord

Hi Jim. I have a 401 that I have restored. I looked at the cord and the name
"Electri Cord" was stamped on it. I found them on
http://www.electri-cord.com/. Maybe they still have a replacement.