RadioBanter

-   -   SP-600-JX14 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/122146-sp-600-jx14.html)

Ron Toller July 20th 07 03:28 PM

SP-600-JX14

The Silver Springs Radio Club has a Hammarlund SP-600 JX-14 receiver for
sale. This unit is missing the frequency control unit (FCU) and one tube.
Will NOT ship, local pickup only in Ocala, Fl. Best offer over $50.00.
Contact Ron, N4US.

[email protected] July 22nd 07 04:03 AM

SP-600-JX14

On Jul 20, 10:28 am, "Ron Toller" wrote:
The Silver Springs Radio Club has a Hammarlund SP-600 JX-14 receiver for
sale. This unit is missing the frequency control unit (FCU) and one tube.
Will NOT ship, local pickup only in Ocala, Fl. Best offer over $50.00.
Contact Ron, N4US.

I'll pay $150 for it. I am in Tallahassee. Contact me directly at: