RadioBanter

-   -   Interested? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/122546-interested.html)

Donnie August 1st 07 03:58 AM

Interested?

I have decided that the radios I purchased over the weekend are more
deserving of someone else's time and expertise.

With all that I have going on right now, these radios will better
serve anyone who has the time and desire to restore these wonderful
radios.

I will entertain a reasonable offer on each radio. If do have pictures
of each radio both inside and out.

I am selling an Emerson 550, it is in a condition that could lead to a
nice radio. Radio is missing a knob,the veneer is intact, the box,
deck and indicator look average. Easily could be a top shelf radio.
$30.00 O.B.O.

I also have a Stewart-Warner 9000B, it is a train wreck on the
outside, radio is missing knobs, the indicator plate is clean and the
electronic deck appears to be intact. Could be used to complete your
current S/W project.
$20.00 O.B.O.

Lastly, I have an Air Castle, I have not been able to identify the
model. It is an average radio, the veneer is intact, the box is
average and the electronic deck also appears to be intact. The dial is
good shape and functional. Also could be a top shelf radio.
$40.00 O.B.O.

Since these radios were produced between 1937-1947 I did not attempt
to plug in any of the radios. I felt that it was in the best interest
of the person restoring the radios to not have to clean up a mess in
the deck. All equipment here is sold as-is. S&H are not included in
these prices or offers.

If you are interested in any of these radios please contact me here or
at