RadioBanter

-   -   Galaxy R-530 / 1530 receiver PLL alignment (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/125585-galaxy-r-530-1530-receiver-pll-alignment.html)

Pete KE9OA October 2nd 07 07:55 AM

Galaxy R-530 / 1530 receiver PLL alignment

A few years back, I ran into a fellow who was familiar (he figured it out)
with this procedure. I think he was from Texas.
Is there anybody who knows how to do this? Unfortunately, the service manual
doesn't explain the adjustment sequence.
Thanks!

Pete

Pete KE9OA October 4th 07 09:15 AM

Galaxy R-530 / 1530 receiver PLL alignment

I have repaired the receiver.........if anybody needs the info, feel free to
shout me down directly.

Pete

. ..

Pete KE9OA October 4th 07 09:18 AM

Galaxy R-530 / 1530 receiver PLL alignment

Rude of me not to tell you folks what the problem was. The actual problem
turned out to be a broken connection from the bifilar wound RF output
transformer.

Pete

"Pete KE9OA" wrote in message
. ..
I have repaired the receiver.........if anybody needs the info, feel free
to shout me down directly.

Pete

. ..