RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: case / cabinet for a URA-8A / CV89 tty converter. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/125897-wanted-case-cabinet-ura-8a-cv89-tty-converter.html)

Randy or Sherry Guttery October 10th 07 08:33 PM

Wanted: case / cabinet for a URA-8A / CV89 tty converter.

We've lost the case to our CV-89A - (the part the "drawer" slides out
of, not the rack for the three units). Apparently sometime during a move
or such, we've managed to "loose" the case. We still have the "drawer"
and the filter unit that it plugs into; just the case (with fan) is
missing. Anyone have a "spare" - or a complete unit for sale?

Thanks.
--
Sherry Guttery

A Tender Tale - a page dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com