RadioBanter

-   -   Hallicrafters. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/125898-hallicrafters.html)

Dana October 10th 07 08:42 PM

Hallicrafters.

Hi all. I have a 45 that is one of the old hallicrafters. Wonder what this
record is worth? If anyone has an idea, or could give me a ball park
figure, please e-mail back. Don't check the news group that much. Thanks
from Dana in Griffin, Georgia.

Richard Knoppow October 13th 07 12:55 AM

Hallicrafters.

"Dana" wrote in message
x.com...
Hi all. I have a 45 that is one of the old hallicrafters.
Wonder what this record is worth? If anyone has an idea,
or could give me a ball park figure, please e-mail back.
Don't check the news group that much. Thanks from Dana in
Griffin, Georgia.

Are you asking about a phonograph record? Can you
supply any more details about it?

--
---
Richard Knoppow