RadioBanter

-   -   Information needed CU-52 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/125908-information-needed-cu-52-a.html)

Ward Rehkopf October 11th 07 12:27 AM

Information needed CU-52

Have 4 CU-52 multicouplers with heavy wooden cases. Can anyone tell me what systems / receivers they were used with, or anything about them?

The Shadow[_2_] October 11th 07 04:04 PM

Information needed CU-52

"Ward Rehkopf" wrote in message

Have 4 CU-52 multicouplers with heavy wooden cases. Can anyone tell me
what systems / receivers they were used with, or anything about them?
Ward Rehkopf

Ward - Google reveals
Fair Radio Manuals URL:
http://www.fairradio.com/catalog.php...categoryid=211

MM-CU-52 - Maintenance Manual CU-52 Antenna Coupler original
$15.00 each

And another site URL:
http://r-390a.net/Pearls/antennas.pdf

Sez
"CU-52/URR allows up to 10 receivers (unbalanced ant input) or 5 receivers
(balanced ant input) with minimum of interaction"

AND Also Sez

"Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:17:11 -0800 (PST)

From: Steve Hound

Subject: [R-390] CU-52 Multicoupler

Can anyone tell me where the CU-52 multicoupler was used? Unit uses plug in

coils and covers approximately 100KHZ - 22 MHZ. Uses 6BA6 tubes and has

both balanced and unbalanced output ( has at least 5 outputs - don't have in
front

of me right now). Came to me in heavy wooden box (should say boxes - have 4

units) and only a few of the plug in coils. The coils fit into a 5 pin
socket and look

easy to duplicate. Any help would be appreciated thanks Ward"

Sounds like your post maybe

Good Luck

Lamont