RadioBanter

-   -   Where are National SW-3 Coil Forms Available? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/126697-where-national-sw-3-coil-forms-available.html)

COLIN LAMB November 4th 07 03:22 PM

Where are National SW-3 Coil Forms Available?

Would like to obtain SW-3 coil forms, but do not see any advertised. Is
anyone making blank coil forms? Is there a website containing information
for "rolling your own".

I have all the winding data. Just need forms.

Thanks, Colin K7FM

Dave Heil[_2_] November 5th 07 08:21 PM

COLIN LAMB wrote:
Would like to obtain SW-3 coil forms, but do not see any advertised. Is
anyone making blank coil forms? Is there a website containing information
for "rolling your own".

I have all the winding data. Just need forms.

Thanks, Colin K7FM

James Fred was producing replica coil forms which I last purchased about
a decade ago. I don't know if he is still doing so. I was not able to
find anything on the web about repro forms.

73,

Dave Heil K8MN