RadioBanter

-   -   Frequency spotter for WWV frequencies. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/128218-frequency-spotter-wwv-frequencies.html)

Steven Swift December 14th 07 02:33 AM

Frequency spotter for WWV frequencies.

I know this is a rehash of old ideas, but I found myself getting tired of
changing the setting on my signal generator just to spot the WWV
calibration points on my boatanchors.

So I kludged up a 2.5MHz crystal oscillator with a gated pulsewidth
circuit to get harmonics every 2.5MHz. All of this on a board about the
size of two AA batteries.

I put the schematic here for anyone to use:

http://www.novatech-instr.com/images/wwv_spot.jpg

Nothing special, but I find myself using it first to see what the BC-342
is doing.

Steve.
--
Steven D. Swift, , http://www.novatech-instr.com
NOVATECH INSTRUMENTS, INC. P.O. Box 55997