RadioBanter

-   -   Amber 3501 Distortion Analyzer docs needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/128408-amber-3501-distortion-analyzer-docs-needed.html)

geek December 20th 07 09:56 AM

Amber 3501 Distortion Analyzer docs needed

Hello,

I ask this on behalf of a forum mate.

He has a Amber 3501 and is in need of "operating manual, schematics,
service, any of. Google doesn't help, only a spec sheet found."

Thanks muchly for any help you can offer :-)

Cheers,
__
Gregg

Richard Knoppow December 22nd 07 12:44 AM

Amber 3501 Distortion Analyzer docs needed

"geek" wrote in message
ldomain...
Hello,

I ask this on behalf of a forum mate.

He has a Amber 3501 and is in need of "operating manual,
schematics,
service, any of. Google doesn't help, only a spec sheet
found."

Thanks muchly for any help you can offer :-)

Cheers,
__
Gregg

Google doesn't always work well for this. Some time ago
I was looking for a manual I couldn't find anywhere and
someone here suggested I try the Test-Equipment mailing
list, someone there directed me to a vendor who had the
manual and was able to find another rare manual also throug
a tip from someone on the list. Give it a try.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA