RadioBanter

-   -   Swan - Internal Power Supply? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/129112-swan-internal-power-supply.html)

Dick January 4th 08 08:13 PM

Swan - Internal Power Supply?

Did any of the Swan transceivers come with an internal A/C power
supply? A friend of mine thinks some did, but I can't find any
evidence of it.

Dick

Dave[_10_] January 4th 08 10:25 PM

Swan - Internal Power Supply?

Yes - the Swan Cygnet 260 and Cygnet 270 both had internal
AC and DC supplies. I'm not sure about other rigs, but having
owned both these models over the years, I can say for sure the
at least do.

Dave WB7AWK

Dick January 4th 08 11:42 PM

Swan - Internal Power Supply?

Thanks Dave. I did some further checking after you gave me those two
and I found that the Cygnet 300 also had a built-in supply. That's
all I can find.

Dick - W6CCD

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:25:47 -0800, "Dave" wrote:

Yes - the Swan Cygnet 260 and Cygnet 270 both had internal
AC and DC supplies. I'm not sure about other rigs, but having
owned both these models over the years, I can say for sure the
at least do.

Dave WB7AWK

.. .