RadioBanter

-   -   QST June '78 Kantronics (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/129889-qst-june-78-kantronics.html)

Kevin Gunther January 28th 08 11:26 PM

QST June '78 Kantronics

All:

Is there anyone out there that has a copy of the June 78 QST? I would like
a copy of the Product Review for the Kantronics 8040-B Receiver. I will pay
all copy costs and postage involved. E-mail copy is fine also.

Thanks

Kevin
W1FWB

David G. Nagel January 28th 08 11:59 PM

QST June '78 Kantronics

Kevin Gunther wrote:
All:

Is there anyone out there that has a copy of the June 78 QST? I would like
a copy of the Product Review for the Kantronics 8040-B Receiver. I will pay
all copy costs and postage involved. E-mail copy is fine also.

Thanks

Kevin
W1FWB

Kevin;

Check the QST cd that includes that year.

Dave WD9BD