RadioBanter

-   -   Need info from Electric Radio December 1994 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/130227-need-info-electric-radio-december-1994-a.html)

[email protected][_2_] February 8th 08 05:39 AM

Need info from Electric Radio December 1994

There was a great article in the ER for December 1994 that described
the electrical characteristics of quartz crystals. It had a very nice
diagram. Could someone take a look at that edition and just let me
know the name and call of the author? I'm writing something and would
like to make reference to this article.

Thanks!

73 Bill I0/N2CQR

Avery W3AVE February 8th 08 01:23 PM

Need info from Electric Radio December 1994

Bill, if you don't get an answer during the day, I'll check when I get
home from work and send you the info. I'd also be glad to make a clean
copy of the article if you need it.

Avery W3AVE February 9th 08 01:26 AM

Need info from Electric Radio December 1994

It was Part One ("The Crystal Filter") of "The Econodyne Four Tube
Superhet" by Bob Dennison W2HBE. Note that it's missing a hyphen
between Four and Tube, if you want to cite it accurately.

Avery W3AVE