RadioBanter

-   -   Looking for Heathkit AT-1Knob & complete VF-1 &/or 80 meter CW Xtal. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/130325-looking-heathkit-1knob-complete-vf-1-80-meter-cw-xtal.html)

w5kcm February 11th 08 04:07 PM

Looking for Heathkit AT-1Knob & complete VF-1 &/or 80 meter CW Xtal.

I am looking for an old heathkit VF-1 VFO, working or non-working. Or,
if you happen to have a 80 meter CW crystal, FT-243 type I would be
interested in that. I also need one of the large black knobs for the
AT-1, I can email you a photo of this knob if you think you may have
one. It has been described as a "Collins Style" type knob, 1-3/4" dia
at the skirted bottom. Let me know if you might have one of these
items. Thanks & 73, Randy, W5KCM

exray February 13th 08 11:29 AM

On Feb 11, 12:07 pm, w5kcm wrote:
I am looking for an old heathkit VF-1 VFO, working or non-working. Or,
if you happen to have a 80 meter CW crystal, FT-243 type I would be
interested in that. I also need one of the large black knobs for the
AT-1, I can email you a photo of this knob if you think you may have
one. It has been described as a "Collins Style" type knob, 1-3/4" dia
at the skirted bottom. Let me know if you might have one of these
items. Thanks & 73, Randy, W5KCM

I learned something new today. Never realized they used that type of
knob on the AT-1.
I've got quite a few of those. Send me your pic and I'll go thru my
box and see if the size/style matches up. I think these are the
standard Dakaware knobs.

Bill WX4A/KP4
email: r a d i o e x r a y at g m a i l dot c o m.

w5kcm February 13th 08 02:48 PM

On Feb 13, 5:29*am, exray wrote:
On Feb 11, 12:07 pm, w5kcm wrote:

I am looking for an old heathkit VF-1 VFO, working or non-working. Or,
if you happen to have a 80 meter CW crystal, FT-243 type I would be
interested in that. I also need one of the large black knobs for the
AT-1, I can email you a photo of this knob if you think you may have
one. It has been described as a "Collins Style" type knob, 1-3/4" dia
at the skirted bottom. Let me know if you might have one of these
items. Thanks & 73, Randy, W5KCM

I learned something new today. *Never realized they used that type of
knob on the AT-1.
I've got quite a few of those. *Send me your pic and I'll go thru my
box and see if the size/style matches up. *I think these are the
standard Dakaware knobs.

Bill WX4A/KP4
email: r a d i o e x r a y *at *g m a i l *dot *c o m.

Hi Bill, I sent you an email with the photo of the knob. I believe I
have the knob coming now from another Ham in Iowa that is sending me
one. This knob as you say is a Dekaware type knob. If the one I get
doesnt look right I would like to get back to you. Thanks for helping.
73, Randy, W5KCM